Appliance Repair Check List
with the Appliance repair check list ,the first thing you want to do is check this check list for the basic things you may have missed :
- Is the appliance plugged into the wall plug ? (see fig 1)
- is the wall plug switched on ? (see fig 1)
- Have you switched on the machines Power Button or dial ?
- If its a front loader machine, make sure the door is closed properly,
- if you still have no power test the wall plug with another device like a kettle.
- If its a oven make sure you switched on the timer / some overs wont power up without the timer started or set.
- Have you checked the DB box if all the switches are up?
- Unplug the power cable and wait 2 min then plug it back in.
- unplug the power cable and check the power cord for any damages.
- check the plug that all the wires are still connected (see fig 2).
So if you have checked everything you and its still not working you can cal or what-app us on 0725717390
If this check
list helped you then you just saved money give us a like or share Below